21 July, 2014

Publication of The Art of Letting Go

The day has come! I am delighted to announce the publication of my debut novel, The Art of Letting Go with Thistle Publishing. As I have already posted about the novel itself (click here to find out what it's about), I won't do so again. I will merely say that you can buy the book in paperback here and as an e-book here.

If you are of a suspicious or curious nature and would like to try-before-you-buy you can now read an extract from the opening to the novel on one of my favourite blogs, The Urban Cottage. Just click here.

Over the last months I have been very blessed by the encouragement and support of my friends and blog followers and many people have asked how they can help get my career off the ground, so here are a few ways to start with;
  • buy my book to read yourself or as a gift for friends!
  • if you like The Art of Letting Go please give it a good review on Amazon (and GoodReads if you have an account there)
  • if you weren't so keen, please pass it on to somebody who you think it might suit better
  • sign up to the mailing list on my website (you will receive e-mails - no more than once a month - with short updates on this novel and any future projects)
  • spread the news about The Art of Letting Go on social media
Thank-you so much for your support and I really hope you enjoy my novel.

8 comments:

  1. I missed the big day! (I was away at a literary festival hearing the likes of Nathan Filer and MJ Hyland talk about writing and books.) Congratulations, Chloe - I'm looking forward to reading The Art of Letting Go. I didn't realise it would be available in print form too; that's good news.

    P.S. Please get in touch if you'd like to do any sort of promo-post on my blog; I'd be very happy to help spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dan! I will definitely be in touch about blog visiting soon. Which festival were you at?

      Delete
    2. It was the Curious Arts Festival, in Hampshire. I really enjoyed it, although there were a couple of very minor teething troubles with it being the first one they'd run. Even the weather behaved (after a downpour on Friday night!).

      Delete
    3. Sounds good. Great name!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations - when I get my copy I'll be sending it to you for signing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! That'll be even more exciting for me than you!

      Delete
  3. You are out in the world as a published author! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.